itel product is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period (depending on the product, as described on warranty card). The limited warranty begins on the original date of purchase. Warranty repairs must be performed by Carlcare or other itel's authorized service center. To receive warranty service, the original proof of purchase must be presented to itel or itel's exclusive authorized service center. For carrying-in service, transportation to and from the service center is the responsibility of the purchaser. The service centers will repair or replace this product, at itel's option and at no charge with parts, if this product is defective during the limited warranty period.
1. Products with original serial numbers removed, altered or not able to be readily determined.
2. Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or any damages to the exterior of your product.
3. Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current or voltage, fluctuations or surges.
4. Applications and use which this product was not intended to.
5. Damage or failure caused by products or equipment not supplied by itel.
6. Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
7. Products used in a commercial setting.
8. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
9. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
10. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas.
11. Damage or failure caused by improper or faulty installation, product alteration or modification.
12. Damage or failure caused by: Non-itel or unauthorized parts, supplies, accessories or equipment;services performed by unauthorized service companies.
The warranty card is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
The warranty covers only itel products purchased from authorized itel dealers in Africa and Asia.
The right of final interpretation belongs to itel.
12 months warranty* does not apply to any accessories (including IN BOX, with original product purchase). For the list of accessories covered, please contact the call center. The list of accessories shall not be regarded as an exhaustive list and itel reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend and/or vary the list and to determine which accessories will carry 6-month warranty.
*The warranty period varies according to country policies, please refer to the warranty card or contact local service center for more details.